Biography

Sagor Ali Wiki, Bio, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Religion, Photos

Sagor Ali Wiki, Bio, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Religion, Photos

Sagor Ali is a Bangladeshi Youtuber, Internet Personality, and social media entrepreneur. He is a famous face of the YouTube channel The Hudai LTD.





Quick Facts

Born:                         03 March 2003

Age:                             19 years

Birthplace:                  Rajshahi, Bangladesh

Occupation:                YouTuber

Native name:              à¦¸াগর আলী

Height:                        5 ft 4 inc

Education:                  Gopalpur Degree College

Biography Of Sagor Ali

YouTube Career

Genre:                          Comedy

Years active:                2022 – present

Labels:                         The Hudai LTD


Sagor Ali Wiki & Biography

Real Name:                   Sagor Ali

Nickname:                    Sagor

Profession:                    YouTube Star

Age:                               19  years (2022)

Date of Birth:               03 March 2003


Affairs Girlfriends, and Marital Status

Marital Status:              Single

Girlfriend:                     I will update

Wife/Spouse:                 I will update

Son:                                I will update

Daughter:                      I will update

Education and School, College
Educational Qualification:               I will update
School:                                               I will update
College/ University:                          I will update

Family and Relatives

Father:                 MD. Shahadat Hossain

Mother:                Sufia Begum

Brother:               I will update

Sister:                  I will update

Religion:              Islam

Home address:    RAJSHAHI


Favorites Things and Like & Dislike

Favorite Actor:                I will update

Favorite Actress:             I will update

Favorite Color:               I will update

Favorite Food:                Biriyani

Favorite Movie:              I will update

Money Factor

Net Worth:                    I will update

Salary:                           Not Known



Contact Address

House Address:            I will update

Phone Number:           I will update

Email Id:                      I will update

Website:                       I will update


Social Media

Instagram:                   Instagram.com

Facebook:                    Facebook.com

Twitter:                       Twitter.com

Wikipedia:                  Wikipedia.org


Early Life

Sagor Ali was born on 03 March 2003 in Rajshahi, Bangladesh. His father is a businessman and his mother is a housewife. He finished his schooling in his hometown and he studied at Gopalpur Degree College.


Personal Life

Sagor Ali is single.


Sagor Ali Religion

Some People described him as “Hindu” in their Say, but the truth is that Sagor Ali is a Muslim and his father's name is Muhammad Shahadat Hossain, and his mother's name is Sufia Begum.


Career

Sagor Ali has worked with The Hudai LTD where he acted in comedy and trending Video of Bangladesh.



**Facts About Sagor Ali***

Does Sagor Ali smoke?:                                      No

Does Sagor Ali drink alcohol?:                          No

Sagor Ali was born in RAJSHAHI.

Height?:                              5 feet 4 inch

Weight?:                             N/A Kg

Hair Color?:                      Black

Eye Color?:                       Dark

Hobbies?:                          Shopping, Traveling.

Favorite food?:                 Rice, Biriyani

Favorite color?:                N/A


Did you know

    1. His work gained huge success.
    2. Also he has a huge fan following on social media.
    3. Viral videos made by him gained fame in West Bengal, India.
    4. Sagor is also most active in social media.

    Profiles

        



    Sagor Ali Photos









    No comments